Mystic Messenger Emails are important when it comes to inviting guests to your party for RFA. At least ten or more guests must come and attend your party. Hosting a party isn’t that easy. You have a guest list, send emails of a pool of guests to invite them. Here are some of the answers to your guests’ questions regarding the Mystic Messenger email to let them enter the party and have a good ending.
As Mystic Messenger starts, you’ll be dealing with the responsibility of hosting a party for RFA. But if you can’t get the gist of the story yet, we recommend that you learn more about it first here.
- 1 How Do Mystic Messenger Emails Work?
- 2 How to Host a Party in Mystic Messenger?
- 3 Answer to Guest Questions in Mystic Messenger Emails
- 4 V and Ray Route: Answers to Guest Questions
- 5 Few Tips for a Good Party Ending
- 6 F.A.Qs
How Do Mystic Messenger Emails Work?
In hosting the party, the first thing that is expected from you is how you will deal with the guests that’ll join the organization’s party. Normally, an invitation will be through a virtual messenger that you’ll see in the app. This is something that Jumin, V, 707, Yoosung, and Zen look up to, making sure you do it well.
When Do You Start Getting Mystic Messenger Emails?
The Mystic Messenger game consists of 11 days, and the party can be held on the 11th day, so try your best to get to that day. And for you to successfully host a party, you should invite at least 10 guests via email. However, it only applies when you are playing the regular story or mode. If you take the V and Ray route, you need to get at least 15 guests, and you have the chance to make the best ending.
How to Invite Guests to the Party Using Mystic Messenger Emails?
Inviting potential guests may be a simple task, but not on through messaging. There are a few things you need to consider for your guests to enter the party. Remember, you need at least 10 guests to have a good ending, and their attendance will depend on how you respond to their messages.
As per the rule, before 10 days of the actual party, you have to answer all the guest’s emails. Each guest will seek answers three times. Your guests’ name has @ symbol in it. If you fail to answer any question from an email or even one time in three times, then that guest will not attend your party. If you successfully answer all the questions three times, then the guests will surely arrive at your party.
- If you answered three emails correctly, you could see three green arrows.
- If you get an orange arrow, that means your answer is incorrect.
So, to make things easy for you, otome fans, here are the correct answers for each guest you’ll meet. We also included V and Ray Route’s mystic messenger emails guide in the latter part of this post.
How to Host a Party in Mystic Messenger?
Hosting a party is an ordinary gathering and a unique activity in the game called the RFA. It is a fundraising association founded by Rika (V’s girlfriend) but had to stop after her death.
Rika’s Fundraising Association (RFA)
RFA is a charity organization. It holds parties to raise funds for those in need. As soon as Rika’s passing, there were no parties held. But after you joined the game, there is a chance that a party can be hosted again.
Answer to Guest Questions in Mystic Messenger Emails
You can quickly find the guest by clicking on the first letter of their name below.
- Cat allergy
- Beef and seaweed soup
- I might be allergic to guests not attending the party.
- The Louvre
- I’ll look forward to your next video!
- Report them
- 100% interest rate
- Swiss bank.
- $1.2 million all in cash
- Arabica coffee!
- Drip brewing.
- Don’t worry!
- Lock U Up Silver Bracelet.
- Claw machines at the mall.
- Cat buffet.
- How about people putting on a show?
- Cat limousine!
- Head meow!
- Odd eye meow!
- Crystal litter.
- Of course!
- Give them food and wait.
- Social media sites.
- 3 cups, chef
- You mix as if you’re cutting, chef.
- 20 minutes
- Poke it out with a straw!
- I saw it on Youtube!
- The face of a generous looking
granfa.… I mean, you,the owner!
- Cheese is the way of the world!
- Yellow and black.
- The rock band Imagine Mythical Creatures
- Limited edition title change ticket
- Create a banner of the winner.
- It is Verragamo
- Flower bed of pretty boys
- Hawk Pose
- Shiny White
- Silk underwear with a scarf
- I know the vanished seven treasure islands.
- Yoosung’s LOLOL exploration
- The seal is unlocked!!!
- The rise of the fire dragon slumbering within the eyes!!!
- There’s this person called Jaehee….
- Games with soda as prizes.
- It’s because you’re too smart.
- I wanted to help you.
- I want to go see a movie, but I don’t have anyone to go with. What do I do?
- I really hope you come to our party.
rainbow – coloredfloppy disk model.
- Windows 8.1 3711 disks.
- Obtain a limited edition cassette tape and hide it.
- All to the bank!
- Bank passbook
- We split it up.
- Wow! Amazing that I get to talk to God!
- I am your daughter.
- I think you’ll walk into the party room like a normal person.
- Driver shape.
- Shoes that dry quickly.
- Leather that does not wear out.
- Lucky Kim (whispers)
- He’s an oldie, 80 years old.
- Not Grandma! Grandmother!
- Lots of people with warm hearts!
- Rice, soup, green salad,
backedsalmon, fried eggs
- Sell Small Issue Magazine
- Hippocratic oath.
- Request exam results.
- Comparing several hospitals
- Filial Piety
- Be healthy.
- How about Scheam?
- Why don’t you participate in a game convention?
- ctrl + c
- Compete with your son.
- Car from when you were young Pong!
- Call the police!
- Say hello!
- I think you’ll give them a kick in the butt.
- Of course lol
- Play LOLOL together.
- Focus on balance
- Blood Dragon
Meowmeow, [note comma]
- Bae screen wedding
- Tripter Tript invitations
- Use screenshot function!
- Maybe… maybe… Diamond Pharmaceuticals…?
- It’s Diamond Pharmaceuticals.
- Diamond Pharmaceuticals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Pink bandage.
- Coffin with lace all around
- Life size marble statue of Pharaoh
- Of course.
- The chance to discover a gem!
- Your face reflected in thy eyes.
- The best of all pens in the nation, BIK.
- “Sear the end with a lighter.”
- Classic is best
- Personalized framed cross-stitch.
- Buy her handcuffs.
- Give her a bouquet of jasmine.
- A film about the environment
- Cannes, Venice, Berlin
- This production of “The Red Pepper Was So Hot”
- Get the help of a college student.
- [your name]
- Treatment of getting locked up in a room of mirrors.
- He takes a lot of selfies.
- Lake Na
- Yes, there is injustice going on so please come to our party and help us!
- There’s no story of a magical girl who’s not violent.
- It’s cool… Completely suits you
- Long enough to do well with my eyes closed!
- Get a camel through the eye of a needle.
- Leonardo Dicappucino
- Fancy party! Lots of parking space!!
- Of course!
- To the freezer!
- Bubblewrap on the window.
- Fried rice.
- Salmon fish sauce
- Fish – shape
- A law must be implemented that protect reporters.
- I cannot tell you that.
- Whole beans.
- 15 days.
- Of course!
- You One and Only Top Star
- It’s an extravagant and elegant party.
- I recommend you take the Olymbus X20.
- I recommend you take the heavy professional Ganon camera.
- He is very practical.
- More than enough.
- Just your normal attire.
- Because it’s cool.
- First. Leave the phone in the living room and go to your room.
- Leave the battery only half charged.
- Popcorn brain.
- A man’s word is his bond!
- Your girlfriend will love that!
- You’ll be useless if you give up now
- Hi, I’m Youngsoo. I got your number through Chulsoo.
- Wear a watch!
- Asking is not a challenge but a confirmation.
- Tell them to invest in stocks.
- Not losing all your money
- Chief Assistant Jaehee Kang
- Memories of my first kiss✩
- I want to eat it!
- I have to make a wish!
- Of course!
- At the party!
- Everyone has small feet!
- Call the zoo!
- Stock prices of peach drinks are going up.
- It means your grades! Two Fs!
- Whoopee~~ Beat drums~~
- Oh, my dear sun~~ Lay your passion upon us~
- So much time!
- C&R Director
- Old man under the moon.
- Red wine.
- Ice wine
- Art organizations will be joining.
- Flies off to space.
- What are you interested in these days.
- Who says you’re late! You didn’t even try.
- Convince your parents
V and Ray Route: Answers to Guest Questions
V and Ray routes are available in the “Another Story” mode of the game, starting on Day 5. You cannot play it on Casual or Deep Story mode. If you have enough hearts to change for an hourglass, you’ll be able to unlock this mode and the Secret Ending materials. So, to invite guests for the V route, here are the correct answers for each guest’s messages.
You can quickly find the guest by clicking on the first letter of their name below.
- Experienced electric shock.
- You shouldn’t miss this chance!
- What’s wrong with that?
- 1200~1400 won
- Press the stop button.
- Hello World!
- Trust the programmer
- Must be a machine, not fairy magic!
- This is getting embarrassing…
- Spy Training School
- Never played the main character with awesome clothes
- Player’s mentality stats increases by +10
- Take part in the Costume Contest!
- Everyone will enjoy Indian curry!
- Of course, we have masala!
- I love vindaloo curry TT!
- I think it’s cool! Of course, you can!
- Smug, the light and hope of adolescent conceit!
- Dark Dragon Smug is also the symbol of strength!
- Wireless Earphones
- A Crowdfunding site
- Chicken Breasts
- Afro hair
- Afro hair for Chairman Han as well
- How about rice flavored ice cream?
- Why don’t you scoop ice cream into a flower?
- • – – – – • – – – – • – – – – • – – – –
- – • – – –
- • • – • • • • – – • • • – –
••• • – •••• – •••
• • •••– •-• -•
- Shoot a bat-shaped light to the sky
- Because it lets you work late in the dark middle of the night
- You can enjoy a luxurious buffet if you come…
- Researcher of Residential Environments
- H2O (It’s my favorite formula)
- Behind [name]’s back
- Sistine Chapel
- The Last Judgement
- Three moles behind the ears of Rudolph
- It’s the color you like.
- To be their family for one day…
- Rich enough to fill the swimming pool in money
- There’s also a celebrity coming!
- Have you met a hacker before?
- No, I’m not!
- 3 minutes
- Pizza Cheese
- Cook meals how you feel like it should be done
- Did you meet something like the Saint dogs!?
- Nothing but the flesh of an astronaut.
- The satellite was the weakness!
- Yes! I want to eat you!
- Go 180, stir-fried udon!
- Emphasize it’s good for your health!
- Carry blood packs
- House within the city
- A pair of modern and chic suits!
- Minute hand 24 times, hour hand 2 times.
- To meet someone you love.
Few Tips for a Good Party Ending
To be able to answer the questions that your guests might have, you must first learn how to use the Mystic Messenger email process. This is important for hosting parties, especially when you’re only allowed to answer three questions per guest. If you’re new to the game, here are some steps to guide you through the process. After reading the instructions, you can send your invitations. Once you’ve sent your invitations, the next step is to review them for accuracy.
Below are some of the useful tips you need. Get these tips to have a fun-filled and successful party ending.
- Invite many guests even if you think they are not possibly like the character you are playing. Do not be impatient if no guests are coming on your first attempt at the invitation. Sometimes, it takes a few days for them to confirm their attendance.
- Participate in chats and earn hearts. The hearts you earned can be exchanged into an hourglass, which you can use to purchase extra packages in the game and unlock story-related content.
- 100 hearts is equal to 1 HG or hourglass.
- To get a high percentage of good party endings, reply to Mystic Messenger Emails correctly and aim for the three green arrows. Do not open the final replies from the guests. On the final day (11th day), save the game before the party. After saving, open all emails and proceed to the party. You will then have a high chance that the party will end well.
You’re looking for a guide that explains how to get Mystic Messenger email invitations. The game is an online service that allows you to send messages to other users. The email invitation is part of the Virtual Party and specifies details about the party. Not only will this affect the game’s design, but it also includes a story about the person who invited you.
How To Respond To Emails In Mystic Messenger
Among the various modes of play in Mystic Messenger, emails are a crucial part of the game. They are used to send messages to other players and initiate conversations in chat rooms. When a user receives a Mystic Messenger email, they are prompted to respond to it in the right manner. However, there are several ways to respond to these emails, and you might not be sure which one to use. The best way to respond to Mystic Messenger emails is to know the answers to the questions and send the correct ones. When you respond to an email correctly, it will result in your guests attending the party. On the other hand, if you answer the question incorrectly, it can lead to the party not happening.
Mystic Messenger is a mobile virtual novel game that requires you to respond to emails. The emails are sent by the potential guests and they usually ask three questions. If you answer all three questions correctly, you will get a good ending. However, if you answer two or one of them wrong, it will not help you. You might even end up wasting a day of gameplay. To avoid this, you should make sure you start the game as soon as possible in the day. If you start the game late in the afternoon, you will be unable to get all of your material in that day. You should also try to contact the secondary characters about the party to learn more about it.
Mystic Messenger also allows you to invite as many guests as you want. For example, if you are in the Casual story mode, you have the opportunity to invite ten guests. For a good ending, you need to have at least ten guests confirmed to attend the party. However, the trick to inviting more guests is to invite more people than you think you need. The more guests you invite, the more chance you have of having a good ending. To learn more about how to respond to Mystic Messenger emails, check out our guide below.
In addition to answering the questions correctly, you should also make sure to invite the right guests to the party. You can do this by focusing on three green arrows. If you miss a green arrow, your guest will not attend. However, if you get one or more green arrows, your guest will most likely attend. If you are unsure of what to do, you can always retry your answers. You can also force close the application if you don’t want to deal with it. You can also try to re-send the email. You will only get one shot at answering each question.
You can also try to search for the answer using CTRL + F. This is an easy way to find the correct answer. Once you have done this, you can respond to the email. Then, you will be able to find the guest and invite them to the party. However, you need to do this three times within ten days. If you fail to respond to the emails in time, your guests will not attend the party.
You get three emails when you want to get someone to commit to coming to your party. The emails have three green arrows and are in silver or blue-green.
To reply to an email in mystic, you only click on the senders’ usernames’ first letter, sorted alphabetically.
You will get notifications for new emails in your inbox. You receive emails when invitees respond to your party invitation.
The above article helps you to understand how mystic messenger emails work to invite guests to parties. We hope you have a good knowledge and understanding of the game and what you should do to host the party. Be prepared with the correct answers to the guest email questions so that you don’t lose the game at any stage. If you forget which answer you should provide to the character you are talking to, it’s highly recommended to bookmark this page. Therefore, you can have easy access to what answers you should provide to every email you receive.
We fully support your virtual love life and your virtual parties by getting Mystic Messenger Emails. We hope you’ll get good endings with all of this guest guide.